Brittany company La Compagnie Bretonne de l'Artichaut (CBA) has been taken over by frozen vegetable company Ardo.
What does CBA stand for?
CBA stands for Compagnie Bretonne de l'Artichaut (French: Bretonne Artichoke Company)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBA
We have 508 other meanings of CBA in our Acronym Attic
- Commonwealth Broadcasting Association (UK)
- Communauté Blairienne Autonome (French: Blairienne Autonomous Community; online forum)
- Community Bank of Arizona (Community Bancorp)
- Community Bankers Association
- Community Based Activity (various locations)
- Community Based Alternatives
- Community Based Approach (various locations)
- Community Benefits Agreement (contract; various locations)
- Community Birth Attendant
- Community Broadcasters Association
- Competency Based Assessment (medical competency)
- Competitive Bidding Area (medical equipment sales)
- Composite Burst-Assembly
- Comprehensive Bankruptcy Alternative
- Comptoir Bayeusain de l'Automobile (French auto shop)
- Computer Business Applications (course)
- Concerned Bikers Abate
- Concerned Bikers Association
- Confederação Brasileira de Automobilismo (Brazil's National Motor Sports Authority)
- Congressional Black Associates
Samples in periodicals archive:
French company Compagnie Bretonne de l'Artichaut (CBA) has recently reduced the packaging material for its Domaine de Beauregard product range.