Kinetic Energy The Lockheed Martin Compact Kinetic Energy Missile (CKem) originated in the US Army's Line of Sight Anti-Tank (Losat) project which was intended to provide the army's five light infantry divisions with a missile that could kill any tank.
What does CKEM stand for?
CKEM stands for Compact Kinetic Energy Missile (Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Chatham-Kent Energy (utility company; Canada)
- Clock Enable (memory signal)
- California Kiwifruit Exporters Association (trade association)
- Canoe Kayak Education Australia (Kew East, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Carlow Kilkenny Energy Agency (UK)
- Christian Kids Explore Biology (homeschooling curriculum)
- Cummins Komatsu Engine Company (Seymour, IN)
- Certified Knowledge Environment Engineer (trademark of eKnowledgeCenter)
- Camper Killer Elite Force (online gaming)
- Chatham-Kent Energy Inc. (Canada)
- Central Kansas Educational Opportunity Center (Great Bend, KS)
- Creatine Kinase Equilibrium Reaction
- Collaborative Knowledge Evolution Support System
- Canadian Kendo Federation (Stouffville, Ontario, Canada)
- Cardinal Kung Foundation (Stamford, CT)
- Center for Economic Forecasting of Mexico (Philadelphia, PA)
- Centre de Karaté Français (French: French Karate Center)
- Chronic Kidney Failure
- Club Kafé Fashion (French nightclub)
- Coastal Kayak Fishing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lockheed Martin has selected its Horizon City, Texas, facility for the production of the Compact Kinetic Energy Missile (CKEM).
The TOW ITAS fires all existing TOW missile versions and its digital architecture gives it the growth capability to accept future missiles such as the TOW fire-and-forget, the TOW bunker buster, common missile, and compact kinetic energy missile.
ATK (Alliant Techsystems) recently demonstrated a flightweight rocket motor for the Compact Kinetic Energy Missile (CKEM) program.
5) Compact Kinetic Energy Missile with a range of 5000 metres to act as the primary direct-fire anti-armour weapon for the Future Combat System (FCS).
The program objective is to provide energy management solutions to increase the range and flexibility of next-generation tactical missiles, including the Joint Common Missile (JCM), Compact Kinetic Energy Missile (CKEM), and Non-Line Of Sight (NLOS) programs.
The program objective is to provide energy management solutions to increase the range and flexibility of next-generation tactical missiles, such as Joint Common Missile (JCM) and the Compact Kinetic Energy Missile (CKEM).
Army to develop solid-propellant motors for the Compact Kinetic Energy Missile (CKEM).