Comoros has always been part of the franc zone but has its own currency, the Comorian franc, which is pegged to the euro at a differ- ent rate.
What does KMF stand for?
KMF stands for Comorian Franc (ISO currency code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KMF
We have 30 other meanings of KMF in our Acronym Attic
- Kirpal Meditation and Ecological Center (Pahoa, Hawaii)
- Korea Multimedia Education Center
- Kuwait Middle East Financial Investment Company
- Kind Messages for Electronic Healthcare Records (Belgian medical data standard for exchange of clinical information)
- Kodály Music Educators of Kansas
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners
- Kyushu Matsushita Electric Research Laboratory (Panasonic; San Diego, CA)
- Kemp Mill Elementary School (Maryland)
- Kinesiological Motion Expert System
- Kubota Matsushitadenko Exterior Works (Japan)
- Karnataka Milk Federation (Karnataka, India)
- Keep Moving Forward
- Kerzner Marine Foundation (Plantation, FL)
- Key Management Facility
- Kicking My Feet
- Kiss My Face (retail website)
- Knowledge Management Framework
- Kuenstliche Mineralfasern (German: Man-Made Mineral Fibers)
- Kurozumi Medical Foundation (Japan)
- Kaohsiung Museum of Fine Arts (Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Comoros has its own currency, the Comorian Franc, which is currently valued at approximately 350 CF = U.
With these factors in mind, the government decided to devalue the Comorian franc against the French franc effective Jan.
Each of the two groups and the Comoros maintain separate currencies - the Franc de la Communaute Financiere Africaine for the UMOA countries, the Franc de la Cooperation Financiere en Afrique Centrale for the BEAC countries and the Comorian franc for the Comoros.