What does CURRA stand for?
CURRA stands for Community-University Research for Recovery Alliance (St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CURRA
- Center for Urban Research and Policy (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Clave Única de Registro de Población (México)
- College and University Retirement Plan (Missouri)
- Community/University Research Partnership (University of Toronto; Ontario, Canada)
- Cambridge University Revolver and Pistol Club (UK)
- Center for Urban Research and Policy Studies (University of Chicago; Illinois)
- Center for Unit Records Research (now US Army & Joint Services Records Research Center)
- Cost per Unit of Risk Reduction
- Credit Union Regulatory Relief Act
- Commonwealth Undergraduate Remote and Rural Nursing Scholarship (Australia)
- Current Stream
- Current Reconstruction and Imaging (localization of brain activity using EEG or MEG and medical MR images; Neurosoft, Inc.)
- Catahoula United Rescue Society (dog rescue)
- Center for Undergraduate Research and Scholarship (Bowling Green State University; Bowling Green, OH)
- Center for Urban and Regional Sociology (Romania)
- Center for Urban and Regional Studies
- Columbia University Rating Scale (Columbia University; New York)
- Core Upstream Regulatory Sequence