Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has selected Ramsey as the location for its new Northwest Metro Community-Based Outpatient Clinic.
What does CBOC stand for?
CBOC stands for Community-Based Outpatient Clinic (Department of Veterans Affairs)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CBOC
We have 16 other meanings of CBOC in our Acronym Attic
- Central Bank of the Bahamas
- Champion Beer of Britain (CAMRA Award for the Best Beer Ale in Britain)
- Children Beyond Our Borders
- Classic Bobtail (aka Commander Bobtail; Dan Wesson Firearms; handgun)
- College Battle of the Bands (competition; various universities)
- Compact Binary-Tree on Binary-Tree
- Conventional Blendstock for Oxygenate Blending (gasoline production)
- Care Bears on Crack (band)
- Central Bank of China
- Close Before Open Contact
- Conference Board of Canada
- Council of Boating Organizations of Canada
- Centennial Board of Cooperative Educational Services (Colorado)
- Clark-Beck Obsessive-Compulsive Inventory
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc.
- Carbonaceous Biochemical Oxygen Demand
- Chapter Board of Directors (various organizations)
- Chemical and Biological Oxygen Demand (waste water treatment)
- Confirm Business Object Document (Oracle)
- Corporate Board of Directors
Samples in periodicals archive:
VA256-09-RP-0132, issued by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) for a community-based outpatient clinic (CBOC) in Longview, Texas.
When community-based outpatient clinics are included, there are > 1,330 VA facilities available for veterans.
The Lancaster community-based outpatient clinic opened in July and has already served more than 3,000 veterans.
The agency delivers veterans' services through 172 medical centers, 551 ambulatory and community-based outpatient clinics, 57 regional benefit offices, and 115 national cemeteries.
WASHINGTON -- The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has selected the contractor to build a new community-based outpatient clinic in Billings, Mont.
Overall, more than 3,000 veterans per day receive health care services at Bay Pines, the Fort Myers Outpatient Clinic and associated community-based outpatient clinics.
Health Care Provider: The Veterans Health Administration (VHA), the health care arm of VA, is the nation's largest federal health care provider, encompassing 162 hospitals, more than 850 community-based outpatient clinics, 137 nursing home units, 206 counseling centers, and 43 domiciliaries.