What does CBNC stand for?
CBNC stands for Community-Based Nutrition Component
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBNC
We have 6 other meanings of CBNC in our Acronym Attic
- Collegiate Business Networking Association
- Columbus Black Nurses Association (Ohio)
- Conservatoire Botanique National Alpin (French: Alpine National Botanical Conservatory; French Ministry of Nature Protection)
- Credit Bureau of North America
- Conservatoire Botanique National de Brest (French: National Botanical Conservatory of Brest; Brest, France)
- Conservatoire Botanique National de Bailleul (French: National Botanical Conservatory of Bailleul; Bailleul, France)
- Conservatoire Botanique National du Bassin Parisien (French: National Botanical Conservatory of the Paris Basin)
- Cedar Boulevard Neighborhood Church (Newark, CA)
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- Close, But No Cigar
- Contractors Business Network Corporation
- Coyote Bay Night Club (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Condition of Binding
- Critical Business Need Date (Sprint)
- Capacity Building for Natural Disaster Reduction
- California Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement
- Certified Broadcast Network Engineer (Society of Broadcast Engineers certification)
- Claims Bureau New England, Inc.
- Classification of Branches of the National Economy (Council for Mutual Economic Assistance)
- Chesapeake Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve