Managed long term care plans (MLTCP) are designed for people who are chronically ill or have disabilities which require more than 120 days of community-based long term care services.
What does CBLTC stand for?
CBLTC stands for Community-Based Long Term Care
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Constraint-Based Local Search (algorithm; combinatorials)
- Clamped-Bit-Line Sense Amplifier
- City of Brotherly Love Softball League (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Closed Bioregenerative Life Support Systems
- Cheese Bacon Lettuce Tomato (sandwich)
- Church Based Leadership Training
- Commission du Bassin du Lac Tchad (French: Committee on Lake Chad Basin; est. 1964)
- Community Based Land Trust
- Content-Based Language Teaching
- Contract Bridge League of Thailand
- Common Battery Line Terminal Unit (US DoD)
- Computer Based Learning Unit
- Center for Blindness and Low Vision
- Cynomolgus B-Lymphotropic Herpes Virus (pathology)
- Christian Business Leaders Worldwide
- Cabinet Bergeron et Marilly (French business training company)
- Cahiers de Biologie Marine (French: Marine Biology Books; Station Biologique de Roscoff)
- Caisserie Bois Matériaux (French: Wooden Crates Materials; Saint-Remy-Chaussée, France)
- Cal Bombay Ministries Inc.
- California Business Minute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Between fiscal years 2002 and 2006, spending on community-based long term care, including personal care attendants, grew by more than 55 percent, according to a March report from the Massachusetts Medicaid Policy Institute.
As more organizations develop PACE programs, it is hoped that PACE will become a significant part of the community-based long term care delivery system.