Bob Hammack, director of workforce development at Delta, said the program has been offered for free over the past three years because of a Community-based Job Training Grant awarded to Northeast Louisiana Workforce Centers.
What does CBJT stand for?
CBJT stands for Community-Based Job Training
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBJT
We have 1 other meaning of CBJT in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (martial arts)
- Colorado Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (Denver, CO)
- Community-Based Juvenile Justice (various locations)
- Confederação Brasileira de Jiu-Jitsu (International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation)
- Canadian Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation (martial arts)
- Chalmers Big Jump Open (Sweden)
- Coordinating Board of Jewish Organizations
- Cross Border Justice Project (Australia)
- Castle Bromwich Junior School (UK)
- Certified Bench Jeweler Technician
- Community Based Job Training Grants
- Community-Based Job Training Initiative (US DOL)
- Committee Bay Joint Venture Project (Committee Bay Resources Ltd.; Canada)
- Campus Beiaard Kring
- Cannabis-Bundeskonferenz (Germany)
- Cannes Bocca Karaté (French karate club)
- Center for Business Knowledge (various locations)
- Central Bank of Kuwait
- Centrum Badan Kosmicznych (Polish: Space Research Center)
- Centrum Beeldende Kunst (Dutch: Center for Visual Arts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Community-Based Job Training, which is under the U.
This round is the fifth and final of Community-Based Job Training Grant awards.
These community colleges are among several dozen new winners of Community-Based Job Training Grants designed to spur employment and local economic growth.
The community-based job training grants are aimed at providing the skills necessary for growing industries in individual regions around the country.
The grant is one of 72 projects funded by the federal Community-Based Job Training Grants Initiative.
Although participation in the institutes is limited to ETA's Community-Based Job Training grantees, both OVAE and ETA will widely disseminate the institute's model and career pathways materials to help other communities develop and implement their career pathways programs.
The three-year agreements, which come into effect April 1, replace the Pathways to Success federal job training program that expires March 31 with community-based job training.