What does CBEH stand for?
CBEH stands for Community-Based Emergency Health (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBEH
We have 1 other meaning of CBEH in our Acronym Attic
- Community Based Environmental Education
- Chesapeake Bay Environmental Effects Committee (Mid-Atlantic US)
- Canada Beef Export Federation
- Cell Biology Experiment Facility
- Center for Business and Economic Forecasting (Texas Christian University; Fort Worth, TX)
- Cooperative Bank Employees Federation (India)
- Common Biometric Exchange File Format
- Common Biometric Exchange Formats Framework
- Ca2+-Binding Epidermal Growth Factor
- China Bio Energy Hldg.
- Chemical Biological Escape Hood Respirator (product by Survivair)
- Central Bucks East High School (Doylestown, PA, USA)
- Canadian Business English Institute
- Capacity Building for European Integration (Kosovo)
- Center for Biodefense and Emerging Infectious Diseases (University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston)
- Compendium of Basic Exercise Knowledge
- Cambridge Bibliography of Educational Literature
- Center for Biomedical Ethics and Law (Tokyo, Japan)
- Computational Bioscience and Engineering Laboratory (National Institutes of Bethesda, MD)
- Copper Beach Estates Ltd. (Canada)