Moreover, President Obama's 2011 budget reflects a further commitment to reducing child maltreatment by requesting $107 million for child abuse prevention programs through child abuse state grants, community-based child abuse prevention and child abuse discretionary activities.
What does CBCAP stand for?
CBCAP stands for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CBCAP in our Acronym Attic
- Chesapeake Bay Critical Area (conservation)
- Chilled Beam and Ceiling Association
- Choice-Based Conjoint Analysis (behavior theory)
- Civilian Board of Contract Appeals (Washington, DC)
- Colorado Business Corporation Act
- Customs Border Clearance Agent (US DoD)
- Chesapeake Bay Critical Area Commission
- Community Building Code Administration Grant Act
- Chesapeake Bay Critical Area Law (Maryland)
- Cambridge Business Community Action Network (University of Cambridge; Cambridge, England, UK)
- Context-Based Classification and Adaptive Quantization
- Casco Bay Concert Band (South Portland, ME)
- Center for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Center for Biophysics and Computational Biology (University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign)
- Centre for Biodiversity and Conservation Biology (various locations)
- Chess Boxing Club Berlin (Berlin, Germany)
- City of Brampton Concert Band (Brampton, ON, Canada)
- Central Basin Charter Boat Association (Elyria, OH)
- Chronic Blood Circulation of Brain Insufficiency
- California Black Chamber of Commerce
Samples in periodicals archive:
assemble 11 chapters on community-based child abuse prevention programs.
WCPCAN is the Washington State recipient of federal funds through the Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention (CBCAP) program.