Recognize that comprehensive plan amendments implementing a Community Workforce Housing Innovation Program project are not subject to the twice a year limit on plan amendments and are now entitled to expedited processing.
What does CWHIP stand for?
CWHIP stands for Community Workforce Housing Innovation Program (Florida)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWHIP
- Community Wholistic Health Center
- Connecticut Women in Healthcare Management (Hebron, CT; est. 1981)
- Coil-Wound Heat Exchanger
- Colorado Women in Higher Education Administration
- Civil War Heritage Foundation
- Colorado Wildlife Heritage Foundation (Denver, CO; est. 1989)
- Connecticut Women's Hall of Fame
- Cambridge World History of Human Disease
- Canada West Health Innovation Council
- Cold War International History Project
- Comic World Hong Kong (anime forum)
- Canadian Women's Hockey League (Canada)
- Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum (Canada)
- Canadian Workshop on Harmful Marine Algae
- Canadian Women's Health Network
- Collected Works of Hugh Nibley (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints)
- Computer World Hosting Networks
- Columbus Women's Health Organization
- Central Wyoming Hospice Program (Casper, WY)
- Comprehensive Workplace Health Promotion (Canada)