Counties run Community Work Experience Programs, which offer on-the-job training at government agencies and nonprofits, and Alternative Work Experience Programs, which offer remedial education programs for individuals who need basic skills before they are likely to be hired.
What does CWEP stand for?
CWEP stands for Community Work Experience Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWEP
We have 12 other meanings of CWEP in our Acronym Attic
- Central West End Linux Users Group (Saint Louis, MO)
- Canadian Women Economists Network
- Collaborative Working Environment
- CiscoWorks for Enterprise
- Canada Wood Export Program (est. 2001)
- Certified Wedding & Event Planner (course)
- Child Welfare Education Program (various states)
- Commercial Wind Energy Project (Kansas)
- Commonwealth Water Education Project (Kentucky)
- Community Women's Education Project
- Cockpit Weapons Emergency Procedure Trainer
- Crew, Weapons and Emergency Procedures Training
- Conditions of Work Effectiveness Questionnaire
- Comparison-Wise Error Rate (genetics)
- Crosswinds Equine Rescue, Inc. (Tuscola, IL)
- Central Wisconsin Economic Research Bureau (Stevens Point, WI)
- Cordillera Women Education and Research Center (Philippines)
- Canada Western Extra Strong (wheat class)
- Car Wash Equipment and Supplies (Florida)
- Carbon and Water in the Earth System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The initiative also includes the Community Work Experience Program (WEP), a ten-week on-the-job training and education program for former welfare recipients.
In 1981, Reagan urged Congress to require states to establish Community Work Experience Programs (CWEP).