This contribution to NDI builds on the AT&T Foundation's support to the Community Technology Centers' Network (CTCNet), which provides new technology resources for people with all types of disabilities, including learning disabilities.
What does CTCNet stand for?
CTCNet stands for Community Technology Centers' Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncturists
- Combat Training Center Master Plan
- Center for Theoretical and Computational Materials Science (investigates problems in materials theory and modeling)
- Centre for Theoretical and Computational Neuroscience (UK)
- Coagulative Tumor Cell Necrosis
- Comité Technique Consultatif de la Naissance
- Commodity Traders Club News
- Community Technology Centers Network (New York)
- Consolidation Transportation Control Number
- Cairn Terrier Club of Northern California
- Consortium of Texas Certified Nurse Midwives
- Chicago Transportation Coordination Office
- Chief Technology Commercialization Officer (Science & Technology Center in Ukraine)
- Coiled Tubing Clean-Out (petroleum drilling)
- Commercial Tariff Concession Order (Australia)
- Central Texas Council of Governments
- California Tobacco Control Program
- Canadian Telecommunications Cyber Protection
- Canadian Traditional Conservative Party
- Career Training and College Prep
Samples in periodicals archive:
com June 27-29: Community Technology Centers' Network Conference; Washington; conf@ctcnet.
org ), Newton, MA Community Technology Centers' Network (CTCNet), a national association of more than 400 CTCs, established in 1992 ( www.
Created to bond people and communities across borders, the alliance between Community Technology Centers' Network (CTCNet), the Aspira Association, Pacific Community Networks Association (PCNA), ChasquiNet, and Somos@Telecentros, represents over 4000 community technology centers across the Americas.
WHAT: An open house celebration regarding the NorthPoint Community Connectivity Initiative (NCCI) and their most recent donation to the Community Technology Centers' Network (CTCNet) in Cambridge, MA As part of the NCCI, NorthPoint Communications and its partners; Federal Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and MegaPath, will be donating always-on, high-speed DSL access to the CTCNet for a three year period.