uk and, the opening of our first office in Aston with a dedicated community support worker, provided by the Trident Social Investment Group.
What does CSW stand for?
CSW stands for Community Support Worker
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSW
We have 155 other meanings of CSW in our Acronym Attic
- Combat Sustainment Wing (US Air Force)
- Commercial Sex Worker
- Commission on the Status of Women
- Common Software
- Communication Support Worker
- Communication Systems West (L-3 Communications; Utah)
- Communications Switching
- Community Service Worker (various organizations)
- Community Shares of Wisconsin (nonprofit collaboration)
- Community Speed Watch (UK)
- Compartment Stowage Worksheet (US DoD)
- Completed Staff Work
- Computing Skills Workshop (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Conductor Sharing Wellhead (oil industry)
- Continuous Surface Wave
- Conventional Standoff Weapon
- Corporate Semantic Web (various locations)
- Couch Surfing World (website)
- County Station Wagon
- Crew-Served Weapon
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sam Scott, community support worker, who helped organise yesterday's event said: "I would like to help everyone who has helped in the organisation.
Anita Lewtas, a community support worker, received pounds 250 from supermarket chain Iceland, as well as support from local businesses, to put on the event on Sunday.
That is why I'm here today, at NorQuest College, enrolled in the Aboriginal Community Support Worker Program.
In fact, both daughters are now community support workers.
Clinical manager of the east adult service, Donna Pearman, has nothing but praise for how her team of around 20 staff (11 nurses, three doctors, a Maori health worker, community support worker, secretarial staff and allied health professionals) has coped with the earthquake and its ongoing impact on their clients.
It took 12 months of graft to pass her exams, but Dawn managed it and applied for a job as a community support worker.
A Gwynedd Council spokesman said: "Many of the council's community support workers have gone beyond the call of duty during the adverse weather to provide care and support in the community.