Continuing partners of the summer programs include the Freedom Forum Foundation, George Preston Marshall Foundation, VSA arts Maryland, the ExxonMobil Community Summer Jobs Program, and the Rotary Foundation of Washington, D.
What does CSJP stand for?
CSJP stands for Community Summer Jobs Program (internship program; ExxonMobil)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSJP
We have 8 other meanings of CSJP in our Acronym Attic
- Allen and Joan Bildner Center for the Study of Jewish Life (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Chase Securities Japan Limited (Tokyo, Japan)
- Colegio de San Juan de Letran (Manila)
- Caucasus School of Journalism and Media Management
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (India)
- Campaign for Social Justice in Northern Ireland (UK)
- Congress of Secular Jewish Organizations
- California State Juvenile Officers Association
- Citizen Security and Justice Program (Jamaica)
- Community Service Jobs Program (est. 1994; Xavier University; Cincinnati, OH)
- Congregation of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace (religious order)
- Council for Social Justice and Peace
- Sisters of St John the Baptist (religious order)
- Centre for the Study of Japanese Religions (University of London, England, UK)
- Canadian Show Jumping Series (equestrian event; Canada)
- Christian Surfers Jersey Shore (clothing; New Jersey)
- Civil and Social Justice Survey (UK)
- Caritas St. Joseph Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Colegio San Judas Tadeo (Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Agencies accepting applications from college students for summer intern positions * ExxonMobil Community Summer Jobs Program matches talented college students with 30 nonprofit agencies for paid summer internships * Positions provide range of experience for students to help community IRVING, Texas -- The ExxonMobil Foundation announced today that 30 Dallas County nonprofit agencies will participate in the 2013 ExxonMobil Community Summer Jobs Program.
New supporters of the summer programs include Dominion Foundation, ExxonMobil Community Summer Jobs Program, The Gannett Foundation, VSA Arts of Maryland, and Xerox Foundation.
The ExxonMobil Community Summer Jobs Program has had an enormous impact on more than 225 agencies in Dallas County.
ExxonMobil Community Summer Jobs Program announces call for applicants * Sixty nonprofit agencies now accepting applications for eight-week paid summer internship program * Volunteer Center of North Texas administers internship program for college students * Program made possible by the generous support of ExxonMobil Foundation DALLAS -- The hunt is on for hard-working interns to help North Texas nonprofit agencies as the Volunteer Center of North Texas searches for qualified college students to answer the call to help serve those in need.
WHAT: A kick-off reception for the Exxon Community Summer Jobs Program honoring the 75 participating nonprofit organizations, the 1999 student interns and Community Champions (former interns pursuing full-time careers in the nonprofit sector).
Significant emphasis is also placed on increasing student involvement in the welfare of their communities through the Community Summer Jobs Program and Green Team.
Award Winners Receive $1,000 Each for Their Achievements Through ExxonMobil Foundation's Community Summer Jobs Program * Pre-GED School selected as Agency of the Year.