Hasay (R-Columbia/Luzerne/Wyoming), amends the Community Services Block Grant Act of 2002 by extending the expiration date of the act by five years.
What does CSBGA stand for?
CSBGA stands for Community Services Block Grant Act
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSBGA
- Canada Small Business Financing Loan
- Canada Small Business Financing Program
- Canada Small Business Financing Program Directorate (Industry Canada)
- Cadbury Schweppes Bottling Group (soft drinks)
- Candida Soluble Beta-D-Glucan (pharmacology)
- Central Siberian Botanical Garden (Novosibirsk, Russia)
- Closure Systems Business Group (Wagon PLC; UK)
- Comics Should Be Good (blog)
- Community Services Block Grant
- Chip Scale Ball Grid Array (electrical packaging)
- Channel Substrate Buried Heterostructure (physics)
- Clean Slate Beach House (Alabama)
- Climbing Skin Back Hooks (cold weather gear)
- Colorado State Board of Health
- Century South Banks, Inc.
- Chicago Summer Business Institute (Chicago, IL)
- Child Sexual Behavior Inventory (behavioral health research)
- Computational and Systems Biology Initiative (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Computer Systems for Business International (Russia)
- console screen buffer information
Samples in periodicals archive:
The "Republican language," as Potter puts it, in the faith-based initiatives bill, in place of previous language the White House objected to, is the same exemption language that was in the 1996 welfare reform law, the 1998 Community Services Block Grant Act, and the 2000 Public Health Services Act--all signed by President Clinton.