Methodology This study seeks to provide an exploratory review of JAP in Aiken County, South Carolinain in an effort to determine the program's success rate by testing the following hypotheses: (1) first-time juvenile offenders enrolled in JAR in Aiken County, South Carolina, are successfully completing the program; (2) JAR in Aiken County, South Carolina, assists in alleviating both the financial and personnel burden to Family Court steming from the rise in juvenile crime; and, (3) JAP, in Aiken County, South Carolina, successfully provides financial restitution to crime victims who have suffered monetary losses, and community service restitution for crimes affecting society as a whole.
What does CSR stand for?
CSR stands for Community Service Restitution (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSR
We have 478 other meanings of CSR in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Security Requirements
- Commissioned Sales Representative
- Committee on Social Responsibility (various organizations)
- Common Structural Rules
- Communicable Disease Surveillance and Response
- Communication Service Requirements
- Communications Satellite Relay
- Communications Service Request
- Communications Standards Review
- Community Service Responsibility (various organizations)
- Community Status Report
- Community Systemwide Response
- Compensation Study Review
- Competition Success Review (Indian general knowledge magazine)
- Compiled Service Record (military service)
- Complete Spatial Randomness (geo-spatial statistics)
- Complete Symphonic Recording (Les Miserables; 1998)
- Composite Schedule of Rates (Pakistan)
- Comprehensive School Reform
- Comprehensive Security Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
The USD2m community service restitution will be given to the Miami-Dade County Fire Department`s hazardous materials division.
Every week, two or more teams of community service restitution participants go to different sites in the Corpus Christi area and paint over gang graffiti.