Hubert might fulfill their community service obligations by speaking to high school students about the dangers of drunken driving, or by volunteering at a program for people suffering from head trauma.
What does CSO stand for?
CSO stands for Community Service Obligation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSO
We have 443 other meanings of CSO in our Acronym Attic
- Combined Sewer Overflow
- Command Security Officer
- Commercial Solicitation Officer
- Commissary Officer
- Commissioners Standard Ordinary (insurance mortality tables)
- Committee of Senior Officials
- Common Stock Outstanding
- Communication Service Order
- Communications Support Organization (US DoD)
- Communications-Computer Systems Officer
- Community Service Officer (law enforcement)
- Community Services Officer
- Community Support Officer
- Compact Symmetric Object
- Company Security Officer
- Compensated Sapphire Oscillator
- Competitive Sourcing Official
- Composite Second-Order (distortion)
- Composite Signals Organization
- Compulsory Stock Obligation (UK fuel tax)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr McArdle said major reforms currently underway seek to reduce the annual cost of the Community Service Obligation (CSO) in regional areas which has doubled in recent years.
But a judge declined, stating that the Grammy nominee should complete more of his community service obligations.
Neotel is conscious of the role its community service obligations and other corporate social investment initiatives can play in bridging this digital divide.
There will always be more placements than students to fill them,' says Manly, who, like many students, thinks introducing a compulsory national community service obligation could be counterproductive.
To the contrary, I would be surprised if nearly all banks were not satisfactory, given that the concept of a community service obligation is a bedrock principle of banking.
As a truly local company, we take our community service obligations seriously and encourage our employees to support their local communities at every level," said Nelson.
I'm pleased that we've always been able to meet or exceed all of our important community service obligations while at the same time running a commercially profitable business for the benefit of all Australians," Mr Mortimer said.