Sale proceeds $867,250 after closing costs split between the IDB and Community Reuse Organization of East Tennessee, which previously owned the property but transferred roughly 392 acres at Horizon Center to the IDB earlier this year.
What does CROET stand for?
CROET stands for Community Reuse Organization of East Tennessee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CROET
We have 1 other meaning of CROET in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Research on Children in the United States (est. 2001; Georgetown University; Washington, DC)
- Conjugate Reconstruction by Off-Center Under-Sampling (radiology)
- Cost of the energy service Related to Overall efficiency with incentives for infrastructure at Unchanged Service
- Contract Rate of Delivery
- Coalition for the Remembrance of Elijah
- Concerned Residents of East Gippsland (environmental; Australia)
- Centro Residencial de Oportunidades Educativas de Mayagüez
- Confederación Regional de Organizaciones Empresariales de Murcia (Spain)
- Navy Plan for Copernicus
- Center for Research on Occupational and Environmental Toxicology (Portland, OR)
- Certification Report of Findings
- Consolidated Reconnaissance Operations Facility (US NSA)
- Consolidated Remote Operating-Facility Airborne
- Carbon Return on Financial Investment
- Cadre for Responsible Oversight and Governance
- Central Region Osborne Group
- Community Restoration and Old-Growth inventory
- Contemporary Review in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Current Rate of Growth
- Committee on Restoration of the Greater Everglades Ecosystem
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funding for technical, administrative, and legal support has been provided by the United States Department of Energy through a grant from the Community Reuse Organization of East Tennessee.
OMI) signed an agreement Tuesday with the Community Reuse Organization of East Tennessee (CROET) and the Department of Energy (DOE) to manage, operate, maintain and rehabilitate utilities systems and infrastructure located at the East Tennessee Technology Park in Oak Ridge.