The Community Residential Care Association of California, an advocacy group for Alzheimer's patients, did not return calls.
What does CRCAC stand for?
CRCAC stands for Community Residential Care Association of California
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CRCAC in our Acronym Attic
- Computer-Aided Radio Communication Analysis
- Connecticut Roofing Contractors Association
- Constitution Restoration Cooperative Association (Provo, UT)
- Consumers' Research Council of America (Washington, DC)
- Cooperative Research Centres Association
- Copyright Remedy Clarification Act
- Crataegus Calpodendron (botany)
- Creative Root Cause Analysis
- Crested Caracara (bird species)
- Cooperative Research Centre for Asthma and Airways (Australia)
- Cooperative Research Centre for Aboriginal Health (Australia)
- Canadian Reform Conservative Alliance Party (Canadian Political Party; aka Canadian Alliance)
- Charles River Creative Arts Program (Dover, MA)
- Canada Research Chair in Aboriginal Studies
- Cooperative Research Centre for Aboriginal and Tropical Health (Australia)
- Corrales Residents for Clean Air and Water (Citrus Heights, CA)
- Cairns Region Convention Bureau (tourism promotion; Queensland, Australia)
- Computer Resources Control Board
- Court Reporters Certification Board (Austin, TX)
- Charlotte Regional Commercial Board of Realtors (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Malter's professional affiliations include membership in the American Cancer Society, the Medical Oncology Association of Southern California, the Community Residential Care Association of California, Parkinson's Resource Organization, the Alzheimer's Association, ALS Association, the Los Angeles Home Care Association and the Ventura County Home Care Association.