A six-level, 457-space parking deck between BRF1 and the Piedmont Triad Community Research Center serves both buildings.
What does CRC stand for?
CRC stands for Community Research Center (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRC
We have 1000 other meanings of CRC in our Acronym Attic
- Communications Residential College (Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- Communiste Républicain Citoyen (French: Communist Republican Citizen)
- Community Rating by Class
- Community Recreation Centre (various locations)
- Community Redevelopment Corporation (various locations)
- Community Reformed Church (Charlevoix, MI)
- Community Reinvestment Committee (various locations)
- Community Relations Committee (various organizations)
- Community Relations Coordinator
- Community Relations Council
- Community Residential Center (various locations)
- Community Resource Connection (various locations)
- Community Resources for Children (Napa, CA)
- Community Review Committee (various locations)
- Community Rights Council
- Compact Rain Cover
- Compensation Review Committee (various organizations)
- Complaints Resolution Commissioner (Canada)
- Complaints Resolution Committee (Complementary Healthcare Council, Australia)
- Complete Round Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, our Community Research Center (spearheaded by a faculty member in the Department of Sociology) has been collecting data for a county-based organization that studies low-income populations in our area.
The project will also include a 450-space, six-level parking deck that will be constructed on the site of the existing parking lot behind the Piedmont Triad Community Research Center (PTCRC).