The NMTC program was established in the Community Renewal Tax Relief Act of 2000 to induce capital investment in qualified low income communities and will fund $12.
What does CRTR stand for?
CRTR stands for Community Renewal Tax Relief Act of 2000
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CRTR
We have 3 other meanings of CRTR in our Acronym Attic
- CTEC (California Tax Education Council) Registered Tax Preparer (California)
- Cultural Restoration Tourism Project
- Curiously Recurring Template Pattern (C++ programming language)
- Capital Region Transportation Planning Agency (Tallahassee, FL)
- Contracts Rights of Third Parties Act (UK)
- Compile and Runtime Techniques for Parallel Computing
- Center for Research Training and Program Development (Sierra Leone)
- Centre for Regional Tourism Research (Australia)
- Coalition for Responsible Tobacco Retailing, Inc. (Arlington, VA)
- Commission for Reception, Truth and Reconciliation (UN Transitional Administration in East Timor)
- Conselho Regional de Técnicos em Radiologia (Brasil)
- Coral Reef Targeted Research
- Civil Rights Tax Relief Act
- Community Renewal Tax Relief Act of 2000
- Cash Rich Technology Stock
- Cash-Rich Tech Stock (conference)
- Casualty Receiving and Treatment Ship (US DoD)
- Casualty Receiving Triage Ship
- Cellular Radio Telecommunications Service
- Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist (Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Community Renewal Tax Relief Act of 2000 (Public Law 106-554) mandated that GAO report to Congress by January 31, 2004; 2007; and 2010 on the EZ, EC, and RC programs and their effect on poverty, unemployment, and economic growth in designated program areas.
In December 2000, Congress established the New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) program as part of the Community Renewal Tax Relief Act of 2000.
The Small Business Administration has established a Franchise Registry to expedite the availability of funding for people interested in one of those listed small businesses, A bipartisan group in Congress, working with the Clinton Administration, passed the Community Renewal Tax Relief Act of 2000 (H.
The New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) Program was established in 2000 as part of the Community Renewal Tax Relief Act of 2000.
Enacted into law by the Community Renewal Tax Relief Act of 2000, the NMTC Program will stimulate $16 billion of investments in economically distressed communities.
The Community Renewal Tax Relief Act of 2000 mandated that GAO audit and report in 2004, 2007, and 2010 on the EZ/EC and RC programs and their effect on poverty, unemployment, and economic growth.
45D credit, established by Section 121 of the Community Renewal Tax Relief Act of 2000, seeks to stimulate investment in low-income community businesses by offering a 39% credit of the amount invested through special intermediaries.