The mission of Post-News Community -- the Denver Newspaper Agency's community relations division -- is to improve the quality of life through support of programs that benefit children, arts and culture, education and literacy, and the provision of basic human services.
What does CRD stand for?
CRD stands for Community Relations Division (USACE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CRD
We have 275 other meanings of CRD in our Acronym Attic
- Comments and Response Document
- Commission Régionale de Développement de la Région de Bruxelles-Capitale
- Commité Regionaux de Developpement
- Common Rail Diesel (high-pressure diesel engine injection system)
- Common Relationship Data
- Common Route Definition (US DoD)
- Common Route Description
- Communications and Research Department
- Community Recreation Division
- Community Relations Director
- Community Resources Database (various locations)
- Community Resources Department (various organizations)
- Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut, Argentina - Comodora Rivadavia (Airport Code)
- Competitive Range Determination
- Complete Randomized Design (statistics)
- Complete Round Dictionary
- Completely Random Design
- Complex Repetitive Discharge
- Compliance Research Division
- Component Reference Designator (PCB manufacturing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hall marketing director Margaret Fuesy looked even happier than usual, probably because she and Friday Fest, sponsored by Wilde Automotive Group, recently won an Award of Distinction in the Community Relations Division from the Florida Public Relations Association.
LAPD will also reassign officers from juvenile narcotics enforcement and community relations divisions to the narcotics squad.
A new External Affairs & Community Relations Division led by Vice Chairman John D.
To that end, the airline's new Urban and Community Relations division will pair up with MAC in its "Share The Heritage" campaign to create a tour complete with accommodations, travel and sightseeing excursions into Philadelphia's black sites.
Sloss formerly served as manager of LAWA's Small Business & Job Opportunities Center, which is now managed by the LAX Community Relations Division.
He retired as a division chief in charge of the fire department's Community Relations Division.
For more information, contact Barbara Keller at the FAA at 310/725-3804 or Diana Sanchez in the LAX Community Relations Division at 310/646-5742 or via e-mail at dsanchez@lawa.