She was sentenced to 10 weeks' imprisonment suspended for 18 months, given a community punishment order for 90 hours and ordered to pay pounds 275 compensation.
What does CPO stand for?
CPO stands for Community Punishment Order (UK criminal system)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPO
We have 272 other meanings of CPO in our Acronym Attic
- Code Practice Oscillator (Morse code learning device for ham radio operators)
- Coherent Population Oscillation (light propagation)
- Collateralized Portfolio Obligation
- Colne Philharmonic Orchestra
- Command Post Operations
- Commercial Pesticide Operator
- Commodity Pool Operator
- Communications Program Officer
- Community Post Office (rural Postal Service outlet)
- Community Properties of Ohio (Columbus, OH)
- Compagnie Pétrolière de l'Ouest (French: Petroleum Company of the West)
- Complete Partial Order (domain theory/theoretical computer science/order theory)
- Complete Provisions Only (US DoD)
- Component Pilot Overhaul
- Comptoir Pièces Occasion (French: Used Parts Counter)
- Compulsory Purchase Order
- Concevoir Publier et Organiser (French: Design and Publishing Organization)
- Conditional Purchase Offer
- Conseil des Prélèvements Obligatoires (French: Board of Compulsory Levies)
- Consejo del Pueblo Maya (Spanish: Mayan Village Council; Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bashratt Khan (27), from Bolton, was fined pounds 3,000 Derek Midgley (40), from Manchester, was given a 240-hour community punishment order and a three-month tag curfew.
Maintenance work and decorating is being carried out at schools across the region as part of the community punishment order scheme.
Flintshire magistrates agreed to revoke the community punishment order - but ordered a medical report before she is re-sentenced.
Albert Alger, of Gilbert Gardens, Gilbert Lane, Cadoxton, Barry, received a 120-hour community punishment order and had to pay pounds 1,050 in costs to the agency.
Pilkington, who bought her title of Lady, was originally found guilty of four counts of harassment against her neighbours and was sentenced to a 180-hour community punishment order in November 2002.
Nicky got a 180-hour community punishment order and has to repay pounds 2,400.
98 and theft of a driving licence and bank statement, community punishment order for 240 hours.