Updates on community policing initiatives in Sweden, South Korea, South Africa, and the Netherlands round out the book.
What does CPI stand for?
CPI stands for Community Policing Initiative (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPI
We have 586 other meanings of CPI in our Acronym Attic
- Committee on Public Information
- Common Part Indicator
- Common Physical Interface
- Common Process Integration
- Common Programming Interface
- Communication Products, Inc. (Indianapolis, IN)
- Communications Power Industries (formerly Varian)
- Communications Processor and Interface
- Communist Party of India (political party)
- Community Philanthropy Initiative
- Community Progress Initiative (various locations)
- Company Provided Item
- Comparable Performance Indicators
- Competition Policy Implementation (working group)
- Competition Policy Institute
- Compliance Program Implementation
- Comprehensive Package Integration
- Computer-Processed Interpretation
- Computer-to-PBX Interface
- Conan Properties International (Beverly Hills, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The m-policing system is a highly integrated community policing initiative designed to use the mobile networks of the country for creating a direct communication link between all the communities of the province and the management team of the police department.
The book was created as part of the OSCE Centre's Police Reform Programme's community policing initiative.
The COPS program provides federal resources to support local government crime fighting efforts by funding programs to implement community policing initiatives and deploy modern cutting-edge crime-fighting technologies and strategies.
officers in the Yardley area are part of a new community policing initiative.
After a lunch break, the forum resumed with three workshops: An information session on the Youth Criminal Justice Act by the local police service, a presentation on the reintegration of high-risk offenders and a discussion of the community policing initiative by the local police service.
The kind of community policing initiatives Chief Constable Norman Bettison has brought to bear on Merseyside might well prove beneficial to the two towns, which have a crime rate well ab ove the Cheshire average.
Future Expectations In 2002, corrections officers joined police officers to perform many new community policing initiatives.