This is good news, because women can dramatically decrease their risk of giving birth to a baby with neural tube defects if they have adequate folic acid in their bodies at the time of conception," said Deanna Lisa Bollman, RNC, CPHQ, of the Community Perinatal Network, in Los Angeles, and Southern California March of Dimes folic acid spokesperson.
What does CPN stand for?
CPN stands for Community Perinatal Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPN
We have 161 other meanings of CPN in our Acronym Attic
- Cognition, Psychophysiology and Neuropsychology
- Cognitive Packet Network (computing)
- College Planning Network
- Colored Petri Net
- Comboni Press Network
- Comité Sur Les Problèmes Nouveaux
- Command Post Node
- Commercial Property News
- Communist Party of Nepal
- Communistische Partij Nederland (Netherlands Communist Party)
- Community Psychiatric Nurse (UK)
- Community Psychology Net
- Compagnie Phocéenne de Négociations (French real estate agency)
- Comptoir des Professionnels du Nettoyage (French cleaning company)
- Computer Planned Nutrition
- Conflict Prevention Network
- Connaitre et Proteger la Nature (French: Know and Protect Nature)
- Construction Productivity Network
- Constructivist Psychology Network
- Consultants' Professional Network