46) Even though the Community Patent Convention was a product of, and restricted to, members of the European Union, (47) the Community Patent Convention was based on the European Patent Convention and only members of the European Patent Convention could be parties to the Community Patent Convention.
What does CPC stand for?
CPC stands for Community Patent Convention (aka Convention for the European Patent for the Common Market or Luxembourg Convention)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPC
We have 907 other meanings of CPC in our Acronym Attic
- Committee of Program Coordination (United Nations)
- Common Pleas Court (various locations)
- Common Product Code
- Common Professional Core (education)
- Commune People's Committee (Viet Nam)
- Communication et Profession Comptable (French: Communication and Professional Accounting)
- Communications Payload Controller
- Communist Party of Canada
- Communist Party of China
- Community Partnerships for Children (Massachusetts)
- Community Pentecostal Church (Canada)
- Community Pregnancy Clinic (various locations)
- Community Preservation Committee (various locations)
- Community Prevention Coalition (various organizations)
- Competing Prime Contractor
- Compilers for Parallel Computing
- Complementary Punctured Convolutional (code)
- Complex Permittivity Contrast
- Compound Parabolic Collector
- Comprehensive Plan Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
patent still awaits ratification by all Member States of the Community Patent Convention of 1975.