Through Community Partnerships for Older Adults (CPFOA), a $20 million national grant program of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF), municipal leaders in communities across the U.
What does CPFOA stand for?
CPFOA stands for Community Partnerships for Older Adults
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPFOA
- Certified Professional Food Manager (Prometric food safety certification program)
- Combustor Pressure Fluctuation Monitoring (combined cycle gas turbines)
- Continuous Phase Frequency Modulation
- Counterpoint FM Radio
- Colorado Period Furniture Makers' Guild
- Canadian Practice Firms Network
- Certified Public Finance Officer
- Channel Profile File Object
- Chief Provincial Firearms Officer (Ontario, Canada)
- Close Personal Friend of Al (Weird Al Yankovic fan club)
- Canyon Park Friends of Open Space (San Francisco, CA)
- Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program (National Cancer Institute)
- Capillary Plasma Flow Patterns
- Certificate Program in Financial Planning (degree program)
- Certified Public Fleet Professional
- Consorzio Provinciale Formazione Professionale (Italian: Provincial Center for Vocational Training)
- Calling Party Forced Release
- Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment
- Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment (merchandising)
- Continuous Planning Forecasting & Replenishment
Samples in periodicals archive:
TXU Energy's donation is also the first major corporate sponsorship of any of the eight community partnerships across the nation that are part of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Community Partnerships for Older Adults program, Phillips noted.