Prior to his appointment, Brown was vice president at the New York City Partnership and served as president of its not-for-profit affiliate, the Community Partnership Development Corporation (CPDC).
What does CPDC stand for?
CPDC stands for Community Partnership Development Corporation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPDC
We have 70 other meanings of CPDC in our Acronym Attic
- Child and Parent Development Center
- Children's Physical Developmental Clinic (Bridgewater State College)
- China Petrochemical Development Corporation
- China Prosperity Development Corp.
- Clay/Platte Development Corporation (Missouri)
- Coach and Player Development Committee
- Coalition For Proper Donna Characterization (West Wing fan site)
- Código de Proteção e de Defesa do Consumidor
- Command Publishing Distribution Center
- Commercial Properties Development Corporation
- Community Preservation and Development Corporation
- Comprehensive Prenatal Diagnosis Center
- Computer-Prompted Diabetes Care
- Conflict, Peace and Development Cooperation (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development)
- Conjunctive Points Dance Center
- Contemporary Print and Drawing Center
- Continuing Professional Development Centre
- Continuing Professional Development Committee (various organizations)
- Contractor Property Developers Company
- Crater Planning District Commission (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
for Tuesday (March 27) --(BUSINESS WIRE) Approximately 30 male and female Hispanic youths, ages 16 to 24, are currently in the process of converting an old abandoned church in Watts into an affordable home for a low income family as part of a federally funded education/work training program being administered by the Community Partnership Development Corporation (CPDC) in cooperation with the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) and several local construction industry unions.
The multi-faceted partnership program includes: -- Partnerships with community development agencies and non-profit organizations -- A comprehensive community lending policy, mortgage plan, and targeted marketing plan -- The Meridian Community Partnership Development Corporation, which supports community development projects -- Community needs assessment and outreach -- Targeted products, programs, and outreach activities Community Partnership Advisory Committees have been established in each of Meridian's banking markets in order to encourage ongoing dialogue between Meridian representatives and key community leaders.