The FBI has been illegally using its community outreach programs to secretly collect and store information about activities.
What does COP stand for?
COP stands for Community Outreach Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COP
We have 351 other meanings of COP in our Acronym Attic
- Common Operating Picture
- Common Operational Picture
- Common Outage Probability
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (also seen as COPA)
- Communication on Progress (public disclosure report)
- Communication Order Process
- Communication Output Printer
- Community of Practice
- Community of Property (South Africa)
- Community Oriented Policing
- Community Ownership Programme (UK)
- Company Of the Paraclete
- Component Obsolescence Program
- Computer Operating Properly
- Computer Operations Parameters
- Computer Optimization Package
- Concept of Operation
- Conditions of Participation (health care)
- Confederation of Publications (Ateneo de Manila University; Philippines)
- Conference of Parties
Samples in periodicals archive:
Home care expert Debbie Gann is partnering with community outreach programs to demystify the service options, insurance pitfalls and support available for seniors and care providers.
A TEEN LINE Community Outreach Program also takes teens into schools to encourage discussions about peer pressure, gangs, drug and alcohol abuse, growing up gay, self-esteem and suicide prevention.
For example, the Community Outreach Program (COP) has become one of the FBI's most successful community relations efforts.
Franke Tobey Jones plans for the Center to serve as a springboard from which to launch further community outreach programs to seniors at home.
The Company Signs Multi-Year Agreements with Two Head Start Programs in Bronx, New York; Expands Community Outreach Program in Far Rockaway, New York YONKERS, N.
Louis, he was involved in a community outreach program called In Unison.
The programs that received funding in this cycle were the Lexington Center in New York and the Community Outreach Program for the Deaf (COPD) in Tucson, Arizona.