Study author and ARS food scientist Shanthy Bowman is with the ARS Community Nutrition Research Group, which is part of the Beltsville [Maryland] Human Nutrition Research Center.
What does CNRG stand for?
CNRG stands for Community Nutrition Research Group (USDA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNRG
We have 7 other meanings of CNRG in our Acronym Attic
- Cooperative Network on Rural Energy
- Caisse Nationale de Retraite des Entrepreneurs du Bâtiment et des Travaux Publics (French: National Pension Fund for Construction and Public Works Entrepreneurs)
- Community, Natural Resource and Economic Development (University of Wisconsin-Extension)
- Center for Natural Resource Economics Policy (Louisiana State University; Baton Rouge, LA)
- Cold Neutron Research Facility
- Commander, Naval Reserve Forces
- California-Nevada River Forecast Center (NOAA, Sacramento, Ca)
- Commander Navy Reserve Force Command
- Canadian Natural Resources Group (Whistler, British Columbia, Canada)
- Community Nonprofit Resources Group (online volunteer community)
- Computational Neuroscience Research Group (various universities)
- Computer Network Research Group (University of Massachusetts, Amherst; Institute of Technology, Bandung, Indonesia)
- Commander, Navy Region Hawaii
- Consejo Nacional de Recursos Hídricos (Ecuador)
- Central Newfoundland Regional Health Care Centre (Canada)
- Centre National de Ressources pour l'Ingénierie (French: National Resource Center for Engineering)
- Combat Net Radio Interface
- Community and Neighborhood Revitalization Initiative
- Corporation for National Research Initiatives (Reston, VA)
- Center for Natural Resource Information Technology (Texas Agricultural Experiment Station)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lluis Serra-Majem, Professor of Preventive Medicine and Public Health at the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canarias (ULPGC) and Director of the Community Nutrition Research Group of the University of Barcelona Science Park.
Bowman, USDA-ARS Community Nutrition Research Group, Beltsville, Maryland; phone (301) 504-0619, e-mail bowmans @ba.