ARAMARK volunteers plan to transform an under-used outdoor area at the center into a community nutrition education and fitness hub by building a community garden where residents will grow fruit and vegetables, and an adjacent outdoor classroom.
What does CNE stand for?
CNE stands for Community Nutrition Education (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNE
We have 111 other meanings of CNE in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Nurse Executive
- China New Energy
- Chinese New Ear (rock music; various locations)
- Clinical Nurse Executive
- Comisión Nacional de Energía (Spanish: National Energy Commission)
- Comissão Nacional de Eleições (National Election Commission of Portugal)
- Comité National de l'Eau (French: National Water Committee)
- Comité Nationale d'Evaluation
- Commander in Chief, Naval Forces Europe
- Communications Node Equipment (Global Ballistic Missile Defense)
- Compagnie Nationale des Experts (French: National Company of Experts)
- Computer Network Engineer
- Computer Network Exploitation
- Conference on Neural Engineering
- Conseil National de l'Emballage (French: National Packaging Council)
- Consejo Nacional de la Energía (Spain)
- Consejo Nacional Electoral (Venezuela)
- Conserved Noncoding Element (biology)
- Constellation NewEnergy (est. 1995)
- Continuing Nursing Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
PARTNERSHIP WITH UNIVERSAL SISTERHOOD AND OTHER ORGANIZATIONS The project has also brought us into partnership with the Universal Sisterhood, a community-based organization dedicated to community nutrition education.
The program is a joint effort between Farmer Jack and the University of Michigan Health System's Heart Care Program and Community Nutrition Education Program.