Includes a Community Nutrition Center that will allow for healthy cooking classes and increased educational opportunities for partner agencies, the clients they serve, and community groups.
What does CNC stand for?
CNC stands for Community Nutrition Center (Bangladesh)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNC
We have 317 other meanings of CNC in our Acronym Attic
- Comité National de la Conchyliculture (French: National Shellfish Committee)
- Command and Conquer
- Commander in Chief
- Commission Nationale de la Communication (French)
- Commission on Nurse Certification (American Association of Colleges of Nursing)
- Committee of National Coordinators (GUAM economic cooperative group)
- Common Names Committee (Western Forest Insect Work Conference)
- Communication and Network Consulting AG (Munich)
- Communications Network Control
- Community Newspaper Company (various locations)
- Compagnie Nouvelle des Conteneurs (French transport company)
- Complemented Natural Code (coding theory)
- Complex Number Calculator
- Comprehensive Neuroscience Center (various locations)
- Computer Network Consultants (various locations)
- Computer Numeric Code
- Computer Numerical Control (manufacturing)
- Computer Numerically Controlled
- Computerized Numerically Controlled
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Food Bank has launched a Capital Campaign to build a new Food Distribution and Community Nutrition Center to enable them to handle more food more efficiently to meet the increasing demand.
NIFB is building a new Food Distribution and Community Nutrition Center to enable them to handle more food more efficiently to meet the increasing demand.