The 23,000 square foot Cyclorama rotunda is now the site of exhibitions, performances, and community events and houses the Community Music Center of Boston, the Art Connection, the Boston Ballet Costume Shop, three small theaters, and a rehearsal studio; The Tremont Estates Building, originally an organ factory built in 1850, now houses over 50 artist studios, the Mills Gallery, two rehearsal spaces, and Hamersley's Bistro; Boston Ballet's headquarters, a 1991 building designed by noted architect Graham Gund.
What does CMCB stand for?
CMCB stands for Community Music Center of Boston (est. 1910; Boston, MA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMCB
We have 2 other meanings of CMCB in our Acronym Attic
- Central Maine Client Advisory Committee
- Crisis Management Center Augmentation Cadre (US FEMA)
- Cape May County Art League (New Jersey)
- Canadian Management Centre of American Management Association International
- Cape May County Association of Realtors (Clermont, NJ)
- Caisse Mutuelle Complémentaire d'Action Sociale (French: Social Action Supplementary Mutual Fund)
- Capital Markets Credit Analysts Society Inc.
- Centre for Molecular and Cellular Biology (Australia)
- Centre Musical Caluire Bissardon (French music school)
- Colorado Metropolitan Certification Board (fire service training)
- Configuration Management Control Board
- Corps Movement Control Battalion
- Center for Molecular, Cellular, and Biological Chemistry (Virginia Military Institute; Lexington, VA)
- California Mapping Coordinating Committee
- California Minor Crops Council
- Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Museum of Civilization Corporation (Quebec, Canada)
- Canadian Music Creators Coalition
- Cape May County Chamber (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She teaches voice and directs opera at Eastern Nazarene College and the Community Music Center of Boston.