A female community mental health worker was attacked and beaten by Mark Greenwood, who tried to steal her car as she returned to her vehicle from a home visit, a court heard.
What does CMHW stand for?
CMHW stands for Community Mental Health Worker
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CMHW in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Mental Health Technician
- Club Maritime de Hendaye Txingudi (French maritime club)
- Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll PLLC (law firm)
- Community Mental Health Team (UK National Health Service)
- Consequence Management Home Team (US DoD)
- CSIRO (Commonwealth Science and Industrial Research Organisation) Molecular and Health Technologies (Australia)
- Community Mental Health Team Effectiveness Questionnaire
- Caudal Medial Hyperstriatum Ventrale (neuroscience)
- Community Mental Health Volunteers (South Korea)
- Central Maine Heart and Vascular Institute (Lewiston, ME)
- Cable Microcell Integrator
- California Managed Imaging
- California Modified Imports (drag racing group, Sacramento)
- Call Me Ishmael
- Call Modification Indicators
- Cambridge MIT Institute
- Campaign Management Institute (American University; Washington, DC)
- Can Manufacturers Institute
- Canadian Migration Institute (immigration)
- Cannot Make It
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul, $50,000 for training Community Mental Health Worker interns to connect new Latino immigrants in Ramsey County with health and social service resources.
From left: Kylie Lahman, Family Planning, Wellington; Margaret Wong, Plunket, Auckland; Manny Downs, community mental health worker, Wanganui; Carol Forrest, practice nurse, Balclutha; and Marianne Lock, accident and medical clinic, Hamilton.
But Miss Howard and community mental health worker Nicola Ives know that their financial future is less than stable.
The two other candidates standing for the Mid and West Wales Pensioners' Party are Andre Jacob, a community mental health worker from Llandeilo, and Idwal Jones, who served in the armed forces and the police in Salford.
After working for a few years as a community mental health worker and studying for a graduate degree in educational psychology at California State University, Northridge, he decided to get a law degree from Pepperdine University.
It could be a friendly receptionist who has made your day, a community mental health worker whose visits you really look forward to, a ward nurse or doctor or a stop smoking advisor who has helped you to turn your life around.
After a few years as a community mental health worker and studying for a graduate degree in educational psychology at Cal State Northridge, he decided to get a law degree at Pepperdine.