Maggie went on to earn her BS degree from Long Island University, and at Emory University she earned an MN degree in Psychiatric and Community Mental Health Nursing in 1973 and a PhD degree in Psychology and Urban Studies in 1981.
What does CMHN stand for?
CMHN stands for Community Mental Health Nursing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMHN
We have 4 other meanings of CMHN in our Acronym Attic
- Crouching Mommy Hidden Laundry (blog)
- Cumberland Mountain Hunting Lodge (Cookeville, TN)
- Community Mental Health Liaison Team (Canada)
- Canadian Military Heritage Museum (Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Museum of Health and Medicine
- Chico Meets His Match (sculpture)
- Community Mental Health and Mental Retardation Center (Texas)
- Community Mental Health and Mental Retardation Centers (Texas)
- Champlain Mental Health Network (Ottawa-Carleton, Ontario, Canada)
- Collectively Mobile Heterogeneous Network (aeronautical communications)
- Castellammare Mesa Home Owners (California)
- Chief Medical Health Officer (various locations)
- Children's Mental Health Ontario
- Cook-Medley Hostility Inventory (neuroscience)
- Canadian Maritime Helicopter Program (Canada)
- Certified Mental Health Professional
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Housing Partnership (Charlotte, NC)
- Coalition MLS Hexagon Prototype (USJFCOM CINC initiative program)
- Comprehensive Mental Health Plan (various states)
- Contaminated Materials Handling Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Partnerships in Community Mental Health Nursing and Dementia Care: Practice Perspectives [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] edited by John Keady, Charlotte L.
She earned a master's of science in nursing, psychiatric and community mental health nursing from the University of Tennessee College of Health Care Sciences, 1978, and a doctorate in education administration and supervision with a management collateral from the Fogelman College of Business at Memphis State University in 1992.