But if we're serious about transforming community living opportunities, we need to have the courage to make big changes, like unlocking the doors.
What does CLO stand for?
CLO stands for Community Living Opportunities (Lawrence, KS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLO
We have 111 other meanings of CLO in our Acronym Attic
- Collateralized Loan Obligation
- Collegiate Living Organization
- Color Light Output (projectors)
- columnar-lined oesophagus
- Commercial Light Oil
- Commercial Loan Origination
- Commissariat aux Langues Officielles (Office of the Commissioner of Official Languages - Canada)
- Community Legal Outreach (Berkeley, CA)
- Community Liaison Office
- Community Living Ontario
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New York State Association of Community and Residential Agencies is a statewide not-for-profit association that provide advocacy, education, information, technical assistance, public policy analysis, and networking experiences to 200 voluntary agencies that offer community living opportunities and supports to people with disabilities and their families.
COMMUNITY LIVING OPPORTUNITIES * The Hermitage of the Advent is a small contemplative community of Roman Catholic women on the East Coast.