Brooklyn Park, MN -- Community First Fox Cities Marathon, Appleton, WI -- Community Living North Halton, Milton, Ontario -- Coryell County Citizen Corps, Gatesville, TX -- Crisis Support Network, South Bend, WA -- Dallas Academy, Dallas, TX -- East Baton Rouge Council on Aging, Baton Rouge, LA -- Faith Baptist Church, Eastill Springs, TN -- Free SPIRIT Riders, Inc.
What does CLNH stand for?
CLNH stands for Community Living North Halton (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Consultants Légistes et Nautiques du Canada (French: Forensic and Nautical Consultants of Canada; Gatineau, Quebec, Canada)
- Chemiluminescent Nitrogen Detection
- Collège et Lycée Notre-Dame (French: Notre Dame Secondary School)
- Completion Lymph Node Dissection
- Customer Located Network Equipment
- Chicano-Latino Network
- Center for Liquefied Natural Gas (trade association)
- Clear Lake Networking Group (Texas)
- Calcium Lithium Niobium Gallium Garnet
- Crater Lake Natural History Association (est. 1942)
- Certified Legal Nurse Investigator
- Connectionless Network Interface Protocol
- College Leadership New Jersey (various universities)
- Consumers League of New Jersey
- Computational Logic for Natural Language Processing (conference)
- Councils of National Minorities
- Canadian Lipid Nurse Network
- Community Liaison Neonatal Nurse
- Competitive Learning Neural Network