The specific incentive to form an alliance in Minnesota was the state's new Senior Health Options plan, which in essence pulls together all Medicaid/Medicare long-term care funding into a managed care capitation, under contract with HMOs and horizontal provider groupings called Community Integrated Service Networks (CISNs).
What does CISN stand for?
CISN stands for Community Integrated Service Network (health care provider system)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CISN
We have 11 other meanings of CISN in our Acronym Attic
- Cable Integrated Services Network
- Cal Independent Scholars Network (California)
- California Integrated Seismic Network
- Caribbean Information Sharing Network
- Carrier Interactions and Spintronics in Nanostructures
- Collaborative Internet Security Network (CyberDefender Corp.)
- Comité Interministériel de la Sécurité Nucléaire (French: Interministerial Committee on Nuclear Safety)
- Communications Information, Systems, & Network(s)
- Communications, Information Systems and Networks
- Communities in Schools of Newark, Inc. (New Jersey)
- Computer Info Science-Network (computing class)
- Computer Information Systems Networking (computing class)
- Computing and Information Services Newsletter
- Council of Islamic Schools in North America (Washington, DC, USA)
- Commission for Integrated Survey of Natural Resources (China)
- Criminal Intelligence Service New Brunswick (Canada)
- Communities in Schools North Carolina
- Communities in Schools of New Jersey
- Centre for Information Security & Network Research (University of Plymouth; UK)
- Communities in Schools of North Texas
Samples in periodicals archive:
based in Willmar, announced today that it is the first rural health plan to receive a license as a Community Integrated Service Network (CISN) from the Minnesota Department of Health.