Participatory capacity building can deepen awareness about sustainable consumption and enhance community indicator project performance through several strategies.
What does CIP stand for?
CIP stands for Community Indicator Project (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIP
We have 603 other meanings of CIP in our Acronym Attic
- Common Installation Picture
- Common Integrated Processor
- Common Intelligence Picture
- Common Isochronous Packet
- Communication Improvement Program
- Communication Invoice Process
- Communications Implementation Plan
- Communications Improvement Plan
- Communications Interface Processor
- Communities in Partnership (various locations)
- Community Initiative Program
- Community Internship Programme (New Zealand)
- Community Investment Process (United Way)
- Community Involvement Plan
- Compacted in Place
- Compagnia Italiana Petroli (Fidenza, Italy defunct chemical company)
- Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme (EU)
- Compliance Improvement Plan (US Customs)
- Compliance Initiative Project
- Component Improvement Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
This unusual format attempts to capture panel presentations and discussion at the 2007 annual conference of the American Society for Public Administration, in which the three practitioners spoke openly and honestly about the challenges and rewards of community indicator projects.
But like the GPI, the ultimate goal of the community indicator projects is to move the benchmarks into action.