The community impact funds amassed under McNeel will help the United Way of the Greater Triangle's nonprofit agencies expand and improve education, health and financial stability programs.
What does CIF stand for?
CIF stands for Community Impact Fund (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIF
We have 227 other meanings of CIF in our Acronym Attic
- Collective Investment Fund (Citibank)
- Coming into Force
- Comment Is Free (The Guardian newspaper; UK)
- Committee International Federation (hockey)
- Common Image Format
- Common Imagery Interoperable Facility
- Common Industry Format (standard reporting method; US National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Common Interchange Format
- Common Interface File
- Common Intermediate Format (352 pixels by 288 lines, 30 fps; 1.22:1)
- Community Initiative Fund (various locations)
- Company Information Form
- Comparative Incidence Figure
- Compte d'Instruments Financiers (French: Financial Instruments Account)
- Computer Is Frozen
- Confocal Imaging Facility (various locations)
- Congé Individuel de Formation (French: Individual Training Leave)
- Conseil Information Formation
- Conseil International des Femmes
- Conseiller en Investissements Financiers (French: Financial Investment Adviser)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Markets Community Impact Fund, a partnership with the nonprofit New Markets Support Company (NMSC), helped finance the 52,000-square-foot "green" Karabots Center to serve children and youth in West Philadelphia.
Workers' Credit Union employees have united behind the goal of raising money for United Way of North Central Massachusetts' Community Impact Fund with a mix of creative ideas, commitment and, most of all, generosity.
After car washes, barbeques, candy bar sales and the generosity of nearly 200 Workers' Credit Union employees, they were able to raise over $47,590 for United Way of North Central Massachusetts' Community Impact Fund.
A[micro] Proceeds from contest vehicle registration benefit United Way of Metropolitan Atlanta's Community Impact Fund, including assistance to Hurricane Katrina victims who have relocated to Atlanta.
The United Way of North Central Massachusetts Community Impact Fund serves Ashburnham, Ashby, Ayer, Barre, Devens, Fitchburg, Gardner, Groton, Harvard, Hubbardston, Leominster, Littleton, Lunenburg, Pepperell, Shirley, Templeton, Westminster and Winchendon.
All proceeds from the event, including donations made during the evening, will go directly to United Way's Community Impact Fund where it will be strategically invested in the community.
The campaign also includes nine Community Impact Funds, which work to solve complex social issues by directing funds to the most critical areas of need.