Community Housing of Wyandotte County -- Kansas City, KS.
What does CHWC stand for?
CHWC stands for Community Housing of Wyandotte County (Kansas City, KS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CHWC
We have 4 other meanings of CHWC in our Acronym Attic
- Crazy Hotel Workers (blog)
- Curly Horses on the Web
- Coalition of Hispanic Women Against Cancer
- Center for Health and Wellbeing (various locations)
- Cultural Heritage Without Borders (Sweden)
- Catholic Heart Work Camp (Goldenrod, FL)
- Catholic Housing of Wyandotte County (Kansas City, KS)
- Center for Human World Culture
- Cheyenne Health and Wellness Center (Wyoming)
- Community Hospitals of Williams County (Ohio)
- Connecticut Healthcare Workers Compensation Trust
- Citrus Heights Water District (California)
- Catholic Healthcare West, Daughters of Charity Health System (US)
- [Polish vulgar anti-police slogan; several variations; also seen as HWDP]
- Center for Health Workforce Development in Tennessee
- Chilled Water Flow
- Climate and Health Working Group of Ethiopia
- Clean Heat Warm Homes (Nelson, New Zealand)
- Cedar Homes of Washington, Inc.
- Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History (Detroit, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Community Housing of Wyandotte County (Kansas City, KS)