Worth, TX) * Community Housing of Wyandotte County (Kansas City, KS) * Jersey City Episcopal Community Development Corp (Jersey City, NJ) * Portland, Ore.
What does CHWC stand for?
CHWC stands for Community Housing of Wyandotte County (Kansas City, KS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CHWC
We have 4 other meanings of CHWC in our Acronym Attic
- Crazy Hotel Workers (blog)
- Curly Horses on the Web
- Coalition of Hispanic Women Against Cancer
- Center for Health and Wellbeing (various locations)
- Cultural Heritage Without Borders (Sweden)
- Catholic Heart Work Camp (Goldenrod, FL)
- Catholic Housing of Wyandotte County (Kansas City, KS)
- Center for Human World Culture
- Cheyenne Health and Wellness Center (Wyoming)
- Community Hospitals of Williams County (Ohio)
- Connecticut Healthcare Workers Compensation Trust
- Citrus Heights Water District (California)
- Catholic Healthcare West, Daughters of Charity Health System (US)
- [Polish vulgar anti-police slogan; several variations; also seen as HWDP]
- Center for Health Workforce Development in Tennessee
- Chilled Water Flow
- Climate and Health Working Group of Ethiopia
- Clean Heat Warm Homes (Nelson, New Zealand)
- Cedar Homes of Washington, Inc.
- Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History (Detroit, MI)