In addition to the dedication she has to LaSalle's mission, Janice also serves on the board of directors for the Metropolitan Detroit Fair Housing Center, Warren Conner Development Coalition, Flint Area Community Housing Resource Board, City of Farmington Hills Loan Board and acts as board president for the Oak Park Business and Education Alliance.
What does CHRB stand for?
CHRB stands for Community Housing Resource Board (Montana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHRB
We have 9 other meanings of CHRB in our Acronym Attic
- Commission on Human Rights and Justice
- Centre for Housing Research, Aotearoa New Zealand
- Centre for Human Rights and Peace Advocacy (Cameroon)
- Cornell Hotel and Restaurant Administration Quarterly (Sage Publications, Incorporated)
- Child Health Research Appeal Trust (UK)
- California Horse Racing Board
- Centre Hospitalier Robert Ballanger (French: Robert Ballanger Hospital; Aulnay-sous-Bois, France)
- Child Health Record Book
- Coin Hoards from Roman Britain (publication)
- Commonwealth Health Research Board
- Committee on Human Research in the Behavioral Sciences
- California Hepatitis Resource Center
- California Hydropower Reform Coalition
- Canadian Heart Research Centre
- Canadian Henley Rowing Corporation
- Canadian Human Rights Commission
- Capital Hills Research Center
- Caribbean Harm Reduction Coalition
- Caribbean Health Research Council (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Catholic Human Rights Committee of Seoul (Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PRAB), (New Brunswick, NJ) * Northern (Reno) Nevada Community Housing Resource Board * The Village of Orlando (FL) * City Vision Ministries (Kansas City, Mo.
The new agreement provides flexibility in the development of these relationships as opposed to the old agreement's requirement that HUD organize Community Housing Resource Boards.