a national NeighborWorks affiliate and community housing development organization (CHDO).
What does CHODO stand for?
CHODO stands for Community Housing Development Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Community Home Ownership Center (est. 1996; Shoreline, WA)
- Community Housing Opportunities Corporation (Davis, CA)
- Consumer Health Organization of Canada (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Channelized Optical Carrier-12
- Center for Human Origin and Cultural Diversity (University of Missouri - St. Louis)
- Church of Christ Denomination
- Consumerism and the History of Consumption (research group; UK)
- Chief of Defense
- Conservation, Hotels, Domestic and Allied Workers Union (Tanzania)
- Coal Harbour Official Development Plan (Vancouver, Canada)
- College Hockey Offensive Defensive Ratings
- Christ's Household of Faith
- Christian Hall of Fame
- Clown Hall of Fame
- Computer Hall of Fame (San Diego Computer Museum; San Diego, CA)
- Consulting Hall of Fame (software)
- Canberra Harley Owners Group (Australia)
- CARICOM (Caribbean Community) Heads of Government (Caribbean government leaders)
- Christchurch Harbour Ornithological Group (est. 1956; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The stakeholders include a strong mayor and a dozen council districts; over 200 neighborhood with some representation, nearly a dozen community housing development organization and numerous other non-profits, private foundations and the U.
Partners in Housing, a local community housing development organization, the Behavioral Health Department and the Area Housing Authority of Ventura County came together to make the $3 million Villa Calleguas possible.
He is a current member of the board of commissioners for the Martin Luther King Memorial Commission and also serves as project chairman for the MLK Community Housing Development Organization.
The CDC also partners with Fifth Third Bancorp affiliates and non-profit community housing development organizations to sponsor the affiliates for the Federal Home Loan Bank's grant funding.
Over the past few years, RCAC has developed a self-help housing demonstration project in Good News Bay, Alaska and provided technical assistance to seven Community Housing Development Organizations (CHDOs).
Contact: Alicia Alaniz - (214) 761-1086 Hampton Roads, Virginia * Beacon Light Community Housing Development Organization, Norfolk ($109,000): This program will utilize the National Endowment for Financial Education's "Your Path to Financial Freedom" curriculum to teach money management basics to low and middle-income residents in Norfolk.
Snohomish County will provide a low-interest loan of $294,000 with funds from the HUD HOME program and the Community Housing Development Organization.