Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula (Monterrey, Calif.
What does CHOMP stand for?
CHOMP stands for Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula (Monterey, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHOMP
- Christian Homeschoolers of Idaho State
- Check Okay
- Classical Homeopathy
- Community Housing of Maine (est. 1993)
- Centre for the History of Music in Britain the Empire and the Commonwealth (Bristol University, UK)
- California Hematology Oncology Medical Group
- Child Molester (prison slang)
- Challengers Helping Obtain the Majority Program (est. 2006; Republican party)
- Challengers Helping Our Majority Party
- Champions of the Mac Proletariat (Apple user group)
- Canine Home Protection System (movie)
- Chicago Model United Nations
- Carbon Hydrogen Oxygen Nitrogen
- Culinary Historians of Northern California
- Carbon Hydrogen Oxygen Nitrogen Phosphorus (5 main elements of living organisms)
- carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur, and phosphorus
- Capistrano Home Outreach Option for Student Education (California)
- Cash History On-Line Operator Search Engine
- C/Ebp-Homologous Protein
- Change of Operational Control (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This effort made the second question seem easy: Where should Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula domicile its new captive?
HIE's Patient-Centric Architecture and Governance Management Abilities Are Key Advantages in Competitive Landscape ATLANTA -- RelayHealth, a leading provider of healthcare connectivity services, today announced that Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula (CHOMP) in California has selected RelayHealth's health information exchange (HIE) connectivity solution to improve the quality of care and safety for its patients, create closer alignment with its physicians, and address the governance issues that arise in the process of connecting healthcare communities.
Newark, NJ * Regional Medical Center of Orangeburg and Calhoun Counties, Orangeburg, SC * Rockingham Memorial Hospital (RMH), Harrisonburg, VA * Trumbull Memorial Hospital, Warren, OH PerformanceEfficiency * Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chicago, IL * Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula, Monterey, CA * Memorial Health System, Colorado Springs, CO * Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center, Lincoln, NE * Time Warner, Inc.
3 million California Statewide Communities Development Authority outstanding bonds issued on behalf of Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula (CHOMP).
A licensed architect in California, Sealander was Project Manager while at Stantec Architecture for the Ryan Ranch Outpatient Campus for the Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula which received an American Institute of Architects, San Francisco (AIA-SF) Citation for Excellence in Architecture.
Sunrise Ambulatory Care[TM] to Build Upon Community Hospital's Successful Outcomes with Eclipsys Sunrise Enterprise[TM] Solutions ATLANTA -- Eclipsys Corporation([R]), (NASDAQ:ECLP), The Outcomes Company([R]), today announced that California-based Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula (Community Hospital) will expand its use of Eclipsys solutions by activating Sunrise Ambulatory Care[TM] in outpatient facilities and other settings to create a unified electronic medical record (EMR) across its enterprise.
About Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula, located in Monterey, CA, was founded in 1934 and has grown and evolved in direct response to the changing healthcare needs of the people it serves.