Her education includes the Florida Risk Management Institute, the American Institute of Medical Law, School of Healthcare Management; Eckerd College; and the Somerset Community Hospital School of Nursing.
What does CHSN stand for?
CHSN stands for Community Hospital School of Nursing (now Springfield Regional School of Nursing; Ohio)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHSN
- Certified Homeland Security Manager
- College of the Holy Spirit Manila (Philippines)
- Complaint Handling and Stress Management
- Concurrent Hierarchical State Machine (computing)
- Charles H. Stone Memorial Library (Pilot Mountain, NC)
- Comprehensive Health Status Measurement System
- Campbell High School Model United Nations
- Cerritos High School Model United Nations
- Canadian Home Shopping Network
- Clarkstown High School North
- Cooloola Human Services Network (Australia)
- Catholic Homeschool Network of America
- Critical Health Systems of North Carolina
- Chinese Historical Society of New England (Boston, MA)
- Certified Healthcare Security Officer
- Charlottesville High School Orchestra (Charlottesville, VA)
- Combat Health Support Officer
- Company Health and Safety Officer
- Compliance Health and Safety Officer
- Construction Health and Safety Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
from South Chicago Community Hospital School of Nursing, her Bachelor of Science from Barat College and her Master of Management from John Fitzgerald Kennedy University School of Management.