17 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A Carol Stream family has initiated a federal lawsuit against Special Olympics Illinois and Community High School District 94 for denying their 17-year-old daughter, Jenny Youngwith, a full and equal opportunity to participate in basketball and track programs administered by the two organizations.
What does CHSD94 stand for?
CHSD94 stands for Community High School District 94 (West Chicago, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Commander, Helicopter Sea Combat Wing, US Atlantic Fleet
- Camp Hill School District (Pennsylvania)
- Cape Henlopen School District (Lewes, DE)
- Center for Health Systems and Design (Texas A&M University)
- Central High School District
- Community Health Services Department (Canada)
- Community High School District
- Congenital Hereditary Stromal Dystrophy (eye disorder)
- Consolidated High School District (Illinois)
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego (California; also seen as RCHSD)
- Contract Health Service Delivery Area
- Canadian HIV Strain and Drug Resistance Surveillance Program (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- Campaign for High School Equity (Washington, DC)
- Center for Higher Secondary Education (Maldives)
- Center for Humanitarian and Social Empowerment (Indonesia)
- Centre Hospitalier St-Eustache (French)
- Certified Hanna Somatic Educator
- Chinook Salmon Embryo (cells)
- Council of Higher Secondary Education (India)
- Cranston High School East (Cranston, RI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kozlowski is a family and consumer science instructor at Community High School District 94 in West Chicago, Illinois.