What does CHNIG stand for?
CHNIG stands for Community Health Nurses Initiatives Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CHNIG in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Hospitalier Nord Deux-Sèvres (French: North Deux-Sèvres Hospital Center; Deux-Sèvres, France)
- Community Health Nursing Examination
- Cameron Highlands Nature Education Center (Malaysia)
- Charlotte Harbor National Estuary Program (Fort Myers, FL)
- Coleman Hawkins Neighborhood Festival (Topeka, KS)
- Cultural Heritage Networks Hypermedia (Milan, Italy)
- Catholic High, New Iberia (Louisiana)
- Coming Home Network International
- Council for the Homeless Northern Ireland (est. 1983; Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Catholic Homeschoolers of New Jersey
- Covenant House New Jersey (Newark and Atlantic City, NJ)
- Center for History & New Media (George Mason University)
- Children's Hospital National Medical Center (Washington, DC)
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Communist History Network Newsletter (UK)
- Continuous Hopfield Neural Network
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen and Oxygen (chemical elements)
- Charity Hospital New Orleans