What does CHCANYS stand for?
CHCANYS stands for Community Health Center Association of New York State (New York, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Clathrin Homolog Encoded on Human Chromosome 22
- Canadian Home Care Association
- Certified Hedis Compliance Auditor (NCQA/IHA (Integrated Health Care Association)
- Child Health Corporation of America (Shawnee Mission, KS)
- China Highway Construction Association
- Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy (Cincinnati, OH)
- Citizens Health Care Advocates
- Community Health Centers of Arkansas, Inc.
- Canadian Health Care Anti-Fraud Association
- California Hispanic Commission on Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Chattanooga-Hamilton County Air Pollution Control Bureau (Tennessee, USA)
- Chief Carpenter
- Canadian Hard Chrome Alternatives Team
- Calvary Health Care Bethlehem (Australia)
- Centre Hospitalier de la Côte Basque (French: Hospital of the Basque Coast)
- Centro Hospitalar da Cova da Beira (Portugal)
- Club Haltéro Culturisme Billysien (French bodybuilding club)
- Club Hippique de la Côte Basque (French: Equestrian Club of the Basque Coast)
- Community Health Center Board (various locations)
- Community Health Center of Burlington (Burlington, VT)