to develop and manage provider-sponsored community health care plans initially directed at small employers and health alliances.
What does CHCP stand for?
CHCP stands for Community Health Care Plan (Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Connecticut)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHCP
We have 41 other meanings of CHCP in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Human Capital Officer (corporate title)
- Cumberland Historic Cemetery Organization (Cumberland, MD)
- Canine Hiking Club of Arizona
- Chief Human Capital Officers Council
- Change Code Page (MS-DOS)
- Chemical Hazard Communication Program
- Chinese Historical and Cultural Project
- Christian Healing Certification Program
- Combined Heating, Cooling & Power
- Community Health and Care Partnership (UK)
- Center for Health Care Policy and Evaluation (United Healthcare Services, Inc.)
- Connecticut Home Care Program for Elders
- Cynthiana-Harrison County Public Library (Cynthiana, KY)
- Catholic HealthCare Partnership of New Jersey
- Center for Health Care and Policy Research (Pennsylvania State University; University Park, PA)
- Center for Home Care Policy and Research (New York)
- Center for Health Care Quality (Columbia, Missouri)
- Certified in Health Care Quality Management (American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians)
- Calvary Health Care Riverina (Little Company of Mary Health Care; Australia)
- Canadian Hellenic Cable Radio, Ltd.